My favorite dairy-free iced coffee "recipe"

April 08, 2018



I don't know about you, but I'm a year-round iced coffee drinker. I don't know what it is, but I just can't bring myself to drink hot coffee, even if its a snowy day, I'll just stick to hot coco in that situation.

I've tried tons of iced coffee, from Starbucks drinks to my own "recipes", and I by far prefer making my own at home for a few reasons:
First of all, I know exactly whats going into my coffee. And second, I can control how much of each ingredient I want in there.

I'm not lactose intolerant, but I am a little bit sensitive to dairy, so especially when drinking coffee, I prefer my options to be dairy free. This recipe is perfect for someone who likes flavored iced coffee drinks and prefers dairy-free options!


Step 1: Add ice to your cup!! (sometimes I prefer to chill my coffee before making my iced drink so that I don't need to use ice to keep it from watering down!)

Step 2: Fill the cup about half way with black coffee. I prefer to french press my coffee for making it iced, but any type of black coffee works just fine. 

Step 3: Fill the cup almost the rest of the way with the plant-based milk. Leave about 1.5 inches (eyeballed) empty- this is where you'll add the creamer.

Step 4: Add creamer to the top of the cup. When I use a mason jar for my coffee, usually I'll add creamer to just the top rim area of the jar, but it kind of just depends on how much flavor you prefer. 

Step 5: Stir and enjoy!!!

If you recreate, be sure to tag me in your posts on Instagram (@SimplyStefBlog)! Comment on this post if you plan on trying this!

You Might Also Like

1 comments