Super Simple Smoothie Bowl!

February 07, 2018






Although it's at the peak of cold weather here in Minnesota, I still crave smoothies pretty much everyday!

I'm going to show you how to make one of my favorite smoothies (which you can turn into a smoothie bowl- also easy) and it only takes you about 5 minutes!


My favorite blender to use is a the Nutri-Ninja pro blender, but any type of blender should work!



What you'll need:

-Almond or coconut milk


- 4 Fresh strawberries (keep the leaves on!)


- 1 1/2 Frozen bananas (I just peel my bananas and stick them in the freezer)

- 1/4 cup Frozen blueberries


I always start by putting the frozen pieces in first, then the fresh strawberries! After that, I always just add a dash of milk to help blend it all together, then stick it on the Ninja until its all blended!
For smoothie:
After its all blended, I pour it into a big mug or mason jar, add a smoothie straw and its ready to go!
EXTRA: Add fresh cut bananas or strawberries on top!

For smoothie bowl:
Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top it off! Some of my favorite toppings are granola, shredded coconut, and fresh fruit!


You Might Also Like

0 comments